Lost or damaged permits
If you lose or damage your parking permit, you must complete a statutory declaration and submit this to us.You will need to pay an administration fee of $28.10 for each permit you need replaced.
If your car was stolen, you will not be charged for a permit replacement if you provide a copy of the police report.
Once we receive your payment and statutory declaration, we will cancel your old permit and issue you with a new one.
How to apply for a replacement permit
- Fill out a statutory declaration. The permit holder must be the one who fills this out.
- Drop this in or email or post to us.
- We will then send you out an invoice using the details provided on the statutory declaration.
- Pay your invoice using one of the payment methods listed on the invoice.
- We will then send you your new permit in through the post.
- Until you receive your new permit, you must park legally and observe parking restrictions in the street.