On this page you will find our research and data reports. These reports provide information about Moreland and its community.
We use these reports to inform our decision making on planning for service delivery, and program, policy and strategy development.
Community organisations such as our key partners and stakeholders also use these reports and data to design their programs across Moreland.
Research reports A-Z
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
- Demographics - Age groups: children and elderly (Mar 2020)
- Demographics - Early years and youth: Cultural and linguistic diversity (CALD) brief (Apr 2021)
- Disabilities - People living with a disability (Apr 2020)
- Early Years - Early years and youth profile (Apr 2021)
- Economy - Health profile: Healthy livelihoods (Dec 2020)
- Education - Learning environment (Dec 2020)
- Education - Early years and youth: Education and employment brief (Apr 2021)
- Employment - Resident unemployment profile (June 2021)
- Families - Families with young children
- Families - Family violence (Apr 2020)
- Finance - Households experiencing financial hardship (Sept 2020)
- Food - healthy food environment (Dec 2020)
- Forecasts - see population
- Health - Early years and youth: Health and wellbeing brief (Apr 2021)
- Health - Health profile: Mental Health (Dec 2020)
- Health - Health profile: Physical health (Dec 2020)
- Health - Moreland health & wellbeing profile (Dec 2020)
- Housing - Early years and youth: Housing and homelessness (Apr 2021)
- Housing - People living alone (Apr 2020)
- Housing - Health profile: Safe and affordable housing (Dec 2020)
- Infrastructure - Health profile: Local living (Dec 2020)
- Internet - households without internet access (Apr 2020)
- Older people - Older people in Moreland (Aug 2020)
- Open space - Health profile: Active and green living (Dec 2020)
- Participation - Health profile: Local identity and participation (Dec 2020)
- Population - Early years and youth: Current & future population brief (Apr 2021)
- Population - Estimated population and forecast growth in Moreland (Feb 2021)
If you can’t find what you’re looking for please email the research team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We conduct several regular community surveys. These include the Household Survey, the Community Indicators Survey, and the Community Satisfaction Survey. Download the reports below. For more information and/or data from any of Moreland's surveys please contact the research team at email@example.com
Community Satisfaction Survey
Community Indicators Survey
Health and wellbeing profile
The Moreland Health and Wellbeing Profile was updated in December 2020.
You can download the health and wellbeing profile below or visit the Community wellbeing and human rights page for more information.
Early years and youth profile
The Moreland Early Years and Youth Profile was updated in April 2021.
The Profile provides data on children and young people in Moreland across five areas: Current and future population; Cultural and linguistic diversity; Education and employment; Housing and homelessness; and Health and wellbeing.
Download the report below:
Other information sources
In addition to our own research and data, there are other information sources available on the Moreland community: