The Moreland Libraries Advisory Committee advises Council on library matters and performance.
Role and scope
- advises Council on any matters relating to its library services
- consider reports in relation to the performance of the library service
- comment on any variations from expected performance as identified in the Library Service's Business Plan, and
- contribute to any review of services which will impact on library users.
- Cr Panopoulos
- nine community representatives.
The committee meets every three months from 6.30 - 7.30 pm at the Coburg Library Staff Room.
Contact the Moreland Libraries Advisory Committee
Moreland citizens who wish to raise any issues in relation to the library service are invited to contact the Moreland Libraries Advisory Committee through Council.