We run parent information sessions on a variety of topics. All parents and guardians are invited to attend.
Parent information sessions
Starting school is a big step for all children and their families. What does it mean to be ‘School Ready’? What does it involve? Where do I start?
Join us for a question and answers (Q & A) style information night, where we will explore School Readiness.
A panel of Early Years Professionals will come together to provide answers to key questions about the transition to school.
When: Thursday 16 June 2022, 6 - 7pm
For more information please read our School Readiness flyer.
You can register to attend this session on our School Readiness event page on Eventbrite.
Sleep and Settling Program
Moreland Maternal and Child Health Service are running free Sleep and Settling Sessions for parents and carers of newborn babies through to toddlers.
To find out the upcoming dates for our Sleep and Settling Sessions, read our MCH Sleep and Settling Session Calendar June - July 2022.pdf
For more information about our Sleep and Settling Program please call our Maternal and Child Health Team on 9240 1111.
Other information for parents
Other resources for parents include:
- Information for families with children booklet (PDF 4Mb)
- Edition 1 of our Moreland Families Connect enewsletter
- Parentzone Northern on the Anglicare Victoria website
- Raising Children Network on the Raising Children website
- Subscribe to the What's on for northern Moreland families newsletter - a collaboration between Early Links (Melbourne City Mission) and Ready, Set, Prep! (Merri Health)
- Support for New Parents information on the Merri Health website
Where to find information about children's events
You can find out the different children's events that are happening at our libraries in Moreland on our Children and young people page.