Food forests for balcony gardens
Make the most of your balcony space
Kaye Roberts-Palmer will talk about making the most of your balcony space. Learn about clever planting, choosing the right pots and microclimates.
By booking into this program you are agreeing to abide by the following conditions:
• Do not attend this program if you have been unwell/ have been in close contact with someone unwell/waiting for results of a Coronavirus test.
• Attendees are required to use the QR code to check in on entry or manually check in.
• Social distancing must be maintained during the program.
• Please have a facemask with you.
• Use of hand sanitiser required before program participation.
• Events will be cancelled at short notice in the event of increased COVID restrictions.
• Attendees are required to arrive and leave on time for this session. If you are 5 minutes late for the session, please be advised that your place will be offered to others.
View the COVIDSafe public event registration information for this event here: Food Forests COVIDsafe Public Event Registration
Due to changes in COVID-19 restrictions this event may change. Please check the library Facebook page or website for updates.
Moreland City Libraries
Moreland City Council
Phone: 9353 4000