Computer and technology classes
Be Connected is an Australia wide initiative empowering all Australians to thrive in a digital world. The Be Connected website can help you learn more about safely using computers, technology and the internet.
One on one computer help
Any questions about any computer, phone or device.
Bookings on 9389 8603.
Drop in computer help
2 pm every Thursday, Brunswick Library
10.30 am - 12 pm, Friday 2, 16 and 30 November and 9 December, Glenroy Library
Feeling overwhelmed, stuck using your phone or computer program? Join our group to have a cup of tea and share everything tech.
Try an iPad
Battling with your iPad or phone? Want to try one out? Come to this class for complete beginners.
Computers and work
- Are you looking for work?
- Do you need help using a computer or phone to search for jobs and create a resume?
- Do you need help to use computers in your current job?
- Do you need to refresh your computer skills to return to work?
We’ll help you begin or improve your computer skills to help with finding and keeping in work.
myGov help session
10.30 am - 12 noon, Monday 26 November and 17 December Coburg Library
Need help with Centrelink or myGov online?
In this session, learn how to:
- Create and use a Centrelink account
- Create and use a myGov account
- Download and use the Centrelink and Medicare mobile apps
- Update your Income and Family Tax Benefit estimate
Interpreters available by request. Spaces limited, bookings required on
Intro to Wordpress Websites and Blogs
6.30 pm, Wednesday 21 November, Brunswick Library
Are you a complete beginner with making websites? Get started in this class.
Victorian Energy Compare
Get $50 for comparing energy usage at compare.energy.vic.gov.au. All Victorians are eleigible. If, possible, bring an energy bill and email address with password.
Learn about buying and selling on eBay, including paying with PayPal.
You can also book directly with Moreland Libraries by phone.