Computer and technology classes
Be Connected is an Australia wide initiative empowering all Australians to thrive in a digital world. The Be Connected website can help you learn more about safely using computers, technology and the internet.
One on one computer help
Brunswick, Campbell Turnbull, Coburg, Fawkner and Glenroy Libraries.
Any questions about any computer, phone or device.
Make a booking at a time that suits you by calling 9389 8603
Drop in computer help
2 pm every Thursday, Brunswick Library
10.30 am - 12 pm, Friday 18 January, 1 and 15 February, Glenroy Library
Feeling overwhelmed, stuck using your phone or computer program? Drop in to this session and let us help you.
Try an iPad
Battling with your iPad or phone? Want to try one out? Come to this class for complete beginners.
Computers and work
- Are you looking for work?
- Do you need help using a computer or phone to search for jobs and create a resume?
- Do you need help to use computers in your current job?
- Do you need to refresh your computer skills to return to work?
We’ll help you begin or improve your computer skills to help with finding and keeping in work.
myGov help session
10.30 am - 12 noon, Monday 21 January and 18 February
Need help with Centrelink or myGov online?
In this session, learn how to:
- Create and use a Centrelink account
- Create and use a myGov account
- Download and use the Centrelink and Medicare mobile apps
- Update your Income and Family Tax Benefit estimate
Interpreters available by request. Spaces limited, bookings required on
Intro to Wordpress Websites and Blogs
Are you a complete beginner with making websites? Get started in this class.
2 pm, Wednesday 23 January, Coburg Library
Learn about buying and selling on eBay, including paying with PayPal.
You can also book directly with Moreland Libraries by phone.