This website is the property of Moreland City Council. It contains information, data, documents, pages, audio, and images (“the material”) prepared by Moreland City Council to:
- share information about Moreland and Council’s services
- provide Council services over the internet, and
- support and enrich community life in Moreland.
The material is protected by copyright under the 'Copyright Act (Cth) 1968', and is owned by Moreland City Council.
Using our content
Council encourages the availability, dissemination, and exchange of public information.
While any kind of commercial use is prohibited, you may copy, distribute, display, or download the material for the purpose of review, private study, research, or criticism on the condition that you include the copyright notice “© Moreland City Council” on all uses.
Using our content on education, community and non-profit websites
Education, community and non-profit websites can use the material on their websites if they:
- Contact us and get written permission from Moreland City Council to publish the material on educational, community and non-profit websites
- include the copyright notice “© Moreland City Council” on all uses, and
- make a direct link to this website to ensure that the latest version is always displayed.
Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis and at Council’s discretion.