We have books for children and adults, magazines, newspapers, DVDs and CDs in 15 community languages. Library events include cultural activities, conversation clubs and storytimes in other languages. There are also books, kits and online resources for learning English and other languages.
Which library has books, magazines, DVDs and CDs in my language?
- عَرَبيْ (Arabic) - Coburg, Fawkner and Glenroy. Brunswick (magazines only)
- 中文 (Chinese) - Brunswick, Coburg and Glenroy
- Hrvatski (Croatian) - Coburg
- Français (French) - Coburg
- Deutsch (German) - Brunswick and Glenroy (magazines only)
- ελληνικά (Greek) - Brunswick, Coburg and Glenroy
- हिंदी (Hindi) - Coburg
- Italiano (Italian) - All Moreland libraries
- नेपाली (Nepali) - Coburg and Glenroy
- Polski (Polish) - Glenroy
- Српски (Serbian) - Coburg (magazines only)
- සිංහල (Sinhala) - Glenroy
- Español (Spanish) - Coburg and Brunswick
- Türkçe (Turkish) - Coburg and Glenroy
- اردو (Urdu) - Fawkner and Glenroy
- BBC news in your language
- PressReader includes newspapers and magazines from many countries in their original languages. You will need to login using your library card number, for example A2000301xxxxxxxB. The password is your date of birth in 8 numbers, for example, ddmmyyyy.
- You may also be interested inlearning English or another language.
Look out for a selection of online storytimes in other languages on the Moreland libraries Facebook page every Friday morning at 10.30am. Languages include Arabic, French, Greek, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
You can also find more online storytimes on our YouTube channel.