Temple Park Senior Citizens Centre
Located at 24 Gray Street, Brunswick.
- 60 seated
- 80 standing
Facilities and equipment
- Kitchen with oven
- Outdoor lawn area
- Timber floors
- 60 chairs
- Trestle tables
Available for hire from 8 am - 10 pm, 7 days a week, subject to availability.
Bookings must be a minimum of 3 hours.
- $11.85 per hour for community groups
- $36.05 per hour for private users on weekdays
- $83.55 per hour for private users on weekends
Prices effective until 30 June 2020 inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part there of beyond agreed booking time as stated on hire agreement.
- $1159.35 bond for events deemed high risk
Public liability insurance
- $29.00 public liability insurance available for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
Make a booking
- Check availability and request a booking online for Temple Park Senior Citizens Centre.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Community Venues within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.
Temple Park Senior Citizen Centre
- 5 minutes walk from Tram 55 on Grantham Street
- 8 minute walk from Tram 19 on Sydney Road
- 3 minute walk from Bus Route 504 on Gray Street
- 5 minute walk from Bus Route 954 on Grantham Street
- 5 minute walk from Bus Route 506 on Dawson Street
- 0.5km from Jewell Station
- Limited on-street parking available