Coburg North Meeting Room
The Coburg North Meeting Room is located at Shop 19/180 Gaffney Street (Coles Site), Coburg North.
- 20 people seated at tables
Facilities and equipment
- 5 trestle tables
- 20 chairs
- small kitchenette
- heating or cooling
- shared toilets
The Coburg North Meeting Room is available 365 days a year, during the followng times:
- Monday to Wednesday, 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Thursday to Friday, 9 am - 9 pm
- Saturday, 9 am - 5 pm
- Sunday, 10 am - 5 pm
- Community or not for profit groups: $14.05 per hour
- Commercial or private use weekdays: $35 per hour
- Commercial or private use weekends: $81.10 per hour
$28.15 public liability insurance is available for community groups, not for profit groups or private bookings. Public liability insurance will not be provided for commercial bookings.
No catering facilities are available at the Coburg North Meeting Room, however there are a variety of food options nearby.
Book the Coburg North Meeting Room
Make a booking request online
- Check availability and request a booking online for Coburg North Meeting Room.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Council Facilities within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.
Make a booking request by phone or email
- Call Council Bookings on 9240 1111.
- Download theMeeting Room booking form (DOC 244Kb) and email Council Town Halls and Venues. Council contacts you to discuss your booking request.
- Meeting Room Hire fees are paid for your booking.
- Council confirms your booking in writing.
Three minute walk from bus route 561 on Sussex Street
Onsite parking available