Coburg Library Meeting Room
Coburg Library Meeting Room is ideal for social groups, hobby meetings, study groups, theatre rehearsals and annual general meetings.
- 30 seated U shape
- 50 theatre style
Facilities and equipment
- wall mounted projection screen
The meeting room is available daily between 9 am - 11 pm.
No catering facilities are available.
Key collection: Coburg Library opening hours
The meeting room key must be collected from the library during opening hours:
- Monday to Friday 10 am – 8 pm
- Saturday 9 am – 4 pm
- Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm
Contact the library on phone 9353 4000 or email Coburg Library.
- Free to community groups
- Commercial or private use weekdays: $7.75per hour
- Commercial or private use weekends: $15.10 per hour
Public liability insurance
- $29.00 public liability insurance is available for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
Book the Coburg Library Meeting Room
- Check availability and request a booking online for Coburg Library Meeting Room. Requests must be made at least 14 days before your event.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Council Facilities within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.
Two minute walk from Tram 19, Sydney Road.
Five minute walk from Bus route 513 and others at the stop on Bell Street.
Two minute walk from Coburg train station on the Upfield train line.
Street parking and nearby free public car parks.
Parking is not permitted at the rear exit door of the meeting room or in Victoria Street.