Campbell Turnbull Library Meeting Room
Campbell Turnbull Library Meeting Room is located at, 220 Melville Road, Brunswick West.
Campbell Turnbull Library Meeting Room is ideal for social groups, hobby meetings, study groups and annual general meetings.
- 15 seated U shape
- 20 theatre style
Facilities and equipment
The meeting room is available daily between 9 am - 11 pm.
Key collection: Campbell Turnbull Library opening hours
Keys can be collected for the meeting room when the library is open:
Monday and Thursday 11 am – 5.30 pm
Tuesday 11 am – 8 pm
Wednesday and Friday 11 am – 5 pm
Saturday 10 am – 1 pm
Contact the library on phone 9384 9200 or email Campbell Turnbull Library.
No catering facilities are available.
Hourly hire rate:
- Free for community groups
- Commercial or private use weekdays: $7.50 per hour
- Commercial or private use weekends: $14.65 per hour
Prices effective until 30 June 2019, inclusive of GST.
$28.15 public liability insurance is available for community groups or private bookings. Public liability insurance will not be provided for commercial bookings.
Book the Campbell Turnbull Library Meeting Room
- Check availability and request a booking online for Campbell Turnbull Library Meeting Room. Requests must be made at least 14 days before your event.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Council Facilities within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.
One minute walk from Tram 55, Melville Road.
Three minute walk from Bus route 510 on Moreland Road.
Street parking is available.