Environmental Health Unit
Our Environmental Health Unit are responsible for helping to protect the public health of residents and visitors to Moreland.
The Unit helps to shape a sustainable and liveable community by administering relevant environmental health legislation and providing support and guidance regarding community health risks.
- What can the Environmental Health Unit help you with?
- Providing advice about food safety and food handling
- Providing advice on infection control
- Providing advice about registration and licensing requirements, starting or buying a business or fit out and construction of a new business in the following categories:
- food business
- hairdressing business
- beauty business
- skin penetration (tattooist, body piercing) business
- accommodation (including rooming house) business
- General enquiries
You can contact the Environmental Health Unit on 9240 1111 each week day to speak with a duty officer:
- between 11.30am and 12.30pm or
- between 4:00pm and 5:00pm.
Alternatively, you can leave a message with our Customer Service team at any time and one of our Environmental Health Officers (EHO) will endeavour to get back to you the same day.
- Contacting your area Environmental Health Officer (EHO)
You can contact the Environmental Health Unit on 9240 1111 each week day to speak with a duty officer.
Alternatively, you can contact your Area EHO directly. The below map outlines the EHO Areas and the list shown to the right of this page provides contact numbers for each Area EHO.
Area 1 - Kirsty Zorzi, 9240 1238
Area 2 - Clare Potten, 9240 2285
Area 3 - Cecilia Mason, 9240 2339
Area 4 - Stephanie Daniels, 9240 1259
Area 5 - Ken Siah, 9240 1198
Area 6 - Vicky Lambropoulos, 9240 1292