Immunisation online bookings
Last updated: 24/06/2020
We’re still running our immunisation sessions, covering all vaccines on the National Immunisation Program schedule.
What immunisations are available?
These immunisations include:
- 1st visit- 6-8 week Immunisation
- 2nd visit- 4 month Immunisation
- 3rd visit- 6 month Immunisation
- 4th visit- 12 month Immunisation
- 5th visit- 18 month Immunisation
- 6th visit- 4 year old Immunisation
- Flu vaccine- free [All children aged 6 months up to 5 years of age, those 65 years and over, and those that fall into medical at risk groups]
- Hepatitis B - Adult - PAID
- Hepatitis B catch up program - Adult - PAID
- Measles, mumps, rubella booster – Adult
- New Parent Program- Whooping Cough booster
- Secondary School immunisation visit
- Varicella (chickenpox) booster- PAID
- Catch up immunisation appointments should be arranged over the phone after speaking with one of our immunisation staff. Please call 92401111 and follow the prompts.
How to book:
Click on the link below, select a day that suits you, the immunisation type, complete your details and then choose an available appointment time.
Please be mindful of any "return date" you have been advised of previously as this will be due to important spacing between doses. Please book on or after that return date.
Changes and cancellations:
You can also manage changes or cancellations to your booking through our booking website. This can be easily done through your confirmation email.
COVID-19 response for Moreland City Council Immunisation Sessions
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Until further notice all sessions will run on their advertised day and time from Coburg Town Hall, 90 Bell St, Coburg. Carpark and entrance from Urquhart St.
We are taking the following additional measures in light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19):
- It is advised that only one parent per immunised child can be present within the facility. Additional family members will be asked to wait outside (within reason).
- You will be asked a series of health screening questions, requested to clean your child health record and use hand sanitiser at the front door.
- Your temperature will be checked
- Hand sanitiser will be available for your use throughout the venue.
- Disinfectant wipes located at staff stations to wipe down surfaces and equipment between clients and staff members using them.
- Furniture and equipment spaced 1.5m apart within the immunisation venue to promote physical distancing.
- Our family groups may complete their 15-minute wait where they feel comfortable in the venue after their immunisations, including outside if there is a suitable space.
The 15-minute wait following immunisation is a standard recommendation due to the low risk of a severe allergic reaction occurring after the vaccines have been received.
These symptoms can develop quickly and require immediate medical attention. As such we strongly discourage families from returning to their car to complete their 15-minute wait.