Immunisation online bookings
In 2021 we will be using several venues in Moreland for our sessions including Coburg Concert Hall, Brunswick Town Hall, Glenroy Hall, Pascoe Vale Neighbourhood Facility and the Merlynston Progress Hall.
- What immunisations are available?
These immunisations include:
- 1st visit- 6-8 week Immunisation
- 2nd visit- 4 month Immunisation
- 3rd visit- 6 month Immunisation
- 4th visit- 12 month Immunisation
- 5th visit- 18 month Immunisation
- 6th visit- 4 year old Immunisation
- Flu vaccine- free [All children aged 6 months up to 5 years of age, those 65 years and over, and those that fall into medical at risk groups]
- Hepatitis B - Adult - PAID
- Hepatitis B catch up program - Adult - PAID
- Measles, mumps, rubella booster – Adult
- New Parent Program- Whooping Cough booster
- Secondary School immunisation visit
- Varicella (chickenpox) booster- PAID
- Bexsero (Meningococcal B) - PAID
- Meningococcal ACWY - PAID
Catch-up immunisation appointments, at risk Bexsero and other at risk vaccines not listed above should be arranged over the phone after speaking with one of our immunisation staff.
Please call 9240 1111 and follow the prompts.
How to book:
Click on the link below for the 2021 calendar and select a venue that suits you. You will see the dates and times we will be there. Select one and complete the details:
Please be mindful of any "return date" you have been advised of previously as this will be due to important spacing between doses. Please book on or after that return date.
Changes and cancellations:
You can manage changes or cancellations to your booking through your confirmation email or contact us on 92401111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 response for Moreland City Council Immunisation Sessions
Information last updated: 15 February 2021
Please note: Until Wednesday 17th February 2021 at 11:59pm, our Council-run immunisation sessions will be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions in Victoria.
Our sessions in 2021 will be at a variety of venues within Moreland.
We are taking the following additional measures in light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19):
- It is requested that only one parent per immunised child can be present within the facility. Additional family members will be asked to wait outside (within reason).
- Those aged 12 years and over must wear a face mask inside our venue.
- You will be asked a series of health screening questions, requested to clean your child health record and use hand sanitiser at the front door.
- Your temperature will be checked.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for your use throughout the venue.
- Disinfectant wipes located at staff stations to wipe down surfaces and equipment between clients and staff members using them.
- Furniture and equipment spaced 1.5m apart within the immunisation venue to promote physical distancing.
- Our staff will wear a face mask during your whole consultation.
- You will be required to wait for 15 minutes following immunisation. This is a standard recommendation due to the low risk of a severe allergic reaction occurring after the vaccines have been received. These symptoms can develop quickly and require immediate medical attention. As such we strongly discourage families from returning to their car to complete their 15 minute wait.