Living and Ageing Well in Moreland Framework
Council is currently developing a Living and Ageing Well in Moreland Framework, aimed at improving the health and wellbeing of older people living in Moreland.
The framework will bring together existing policies, strategies and external partnerships, introduce new initiatives, and outline Council’s commitment to delivering timely and responsive support to Moreland’s older community members.
Over the next 7 months there will be ongoing consultation, research and development, with a framework expected to be endorsed by Council in June 2019.
Expressions of Interest - Older Person's Reference Group
Council is currently seeking members for a reference group that will:
- Give feedback and advice to Council on support for older people in Moreland, including initiatives of the Living and Ageing Well in Moreland Framework
- Support and advise Council on consultation activities and communication strategies targeted at older people
- Be ambassadors of the framework in the community.
If you are interested in participating in the reference group, download and complete an expression of interest form below and email Council’s Home Care team by Monday 17 December.
- Older Persons' Reference Group - Expressions of Interest Form (DOC 218Kb)
- Older Persons' Reference Group - Terms of Reference (DOC 56Kb)