Glenroy Customer Service Centre
Glenroy Customer Service Centre is at 796N Pascoe Vale Road, Glenroy.
At a Customer Service Centre you can ask about Council services, pick up information and make any Council payment including rates, permit fees, dog and cat registration and parking fines.
We take cash, cheque, credit card and EFTPOS.
Our Customer Service Centres are temporarily closed.
We're still available to provide you with information and services:
- Call us on 9240 1111 to talk with our Customer Service Team.
- View our online services including bins and collections, new pet registrations, planning enquiries and more.
You can access urban planning advice via phone (03) 9240 1111 or viewing advertised plans online.
Normal hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5 pm. Closed public holidays.
Parking and transport
A limited amount of time-restricted parking is available in Pascoe Vale Road, Wheatsheaf Road and Post Office Place. Off-street parking is accessible from Belair Avenue and Lytton Street as well as Dowd Place.
There is a bus stop on Pascoe Vale Road.
Take bus routes:
- 513 Glenroy to Eltham
- 534 Merlynston to Glenroy via Hartington Street and Melbourne Avenue
- 536 Gowrie to Glenroy via Hartington Street and Melbourne Avenue, and
- 542 Roxburgh Park to Oak Park Via Lytton Street and Belair Avenue.
Glenroy Station is a 5-minute walk. It is on the Broadmeadows train line.
Bicycle parking is available on Pascoe Vale Road and throughout Glenroy Shopping Centre.
Council contact details
Report an issue or request a service
9240 1111 (24 hours)
TTY: Phone 133 677
Ask for (03) 9240 1111
Fax: (03) 9240 1212
Postal address: Locked Bag 10, Moreland Vic. 3058 Australia
Submit application documents or information Use this form only to send Council application documents or information. Do not use this form to report an issue.