Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5 pm. Closed on public holidays
Enquiries and requests
- Report an issue or request a service online
- Phone: 9240 1111 (24 hours, after hour urgent issues like dog attack or fallen tree)
- Accessible options
TTY: Phone 133 677
Speak and listen: Phone 1300 555 727
Internet relay users: Connect to National Relay Service. Ask for (03) 9240 1111
- Fax: (03) 9240 1212
- Postal address: Locked Bag 10, Moreland Vic. 3058 Australia
- Submit application documents or information. Use this form only to send Council application documents or information. Do not use this form to report an issue.
Customer Service Centres
Enquire about Council services and make a payment.
- Moreland Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street, Coburg
- Brunswick Customer Service Centre, 233 Sydney Road, Brunswick, and
- Glenroy Customer Service Centre, 796N Pascoe Vale Road, Glenroy
Languages and interpreters
Language Link is Council's free multilingual telephone information service. You can phone to connect to Council through a telephone interpreter or listen to information.
|Other languages||9280 1919|
For all media enquiries that relate to Council, please phone 0401 884 040.
Making a complaint
Moreland City Council is committed to providing quality services to the community. See complaints about Council services for information about how to make a complaint or provide feedback.
Whistleblowers provides information on whistleblowing, reporting processes and contact details for whisteblowers.
Victorian Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities
Council complies with the Victorian Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities. Read the Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006.
Moreland ABN: 46 202 010 737 TESt