Wednesday 10 June 2020 -
Coburg Customer Service Centre open
Our Coburg Customer Service Centre will be open from Tuesday 9 June. The centre will be open Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm. No cash payments will be accepted.
Urban Planning Services are continuing remotely. You can access urban planning advice via phone (03) 9240 1111 or viewing advertised plans online.
Brunswick and Glenroy Customer Service Centres closed
Our Brunswick and Glenroy Customer Service Centres are temporarily closed.
We're still available to provide you with information and services:
- Call us on 9240 1111 to talk with our Customer Service team.
- View our online services including bins and collections, new pet registrations, planning enquiries and more.
Submit application documents or information. Do not use this form to report an issue. Use this form only to send application documents or application information.
Phone: 9240 1111 (24 hours, after hour urgent issues like dog attack or fallen tree)
- TTY: Phone 133 677
- Speak and listen: Phone 1300 555 727
- Internet relay users: Connect to National Relay Service. Ask for (03) 9240 1111
- Fax: (03) 9240 1212
Customer Service Centres
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5 pm. Closed on public holidays
- Moreland Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street, Coburg
- Brunswick Customer Service Centre, 233 Sydney Road, Brunswick, and
- Glenroy Customer Service Centre, 796N Pascoe Vale Road, Glenroy.
- Postal address
Locked Bag 10, Moreland Vic. 3058 Australia
Languages and interpreters
Language Link is Council's free multilingual telephone information service. You can phone to connect to Council through a telephone interpreter or listen to information.
|Other languages||9280 1919|
The contact for media enquiries is Council's Senior Media and Communications Advisor on 0407 556 101.
Making a complaint
Moreland City Council is committed to providing quality services to the community. See complaints about Council services for information about how to make a complaint or provide feedback.
Whistleblowers provides information on whistleblowing, reporting processes and contact details for whisteblowers.
Victorian Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities
Council complies with the Victorian Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities. Read the Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006.
Moreland ABN: 46 202 010 737