Springhall Parade & Princes Terrace, Pascoe Vale South – Road Reconstruction Works
In 2020 - 2021 Council will be reconstructing Springhall Parade between Bell Street and Princes Street and Princes Terrace between Melville Road and Waverley Parade in Pascoe Vale South.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in February 2020 and the design was completed in April 2020.
Construction works are set to commence in late July 2020 and programmed for completion in April 2021.
The works comprise:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel.
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement.
- Laying of a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total Length: 827 m
Budget and Timelines
- Budget: $1,553,190,000.
- Construction Start Date: July 2020
- Construction End Date: April 2021
Image 1: Princes Terrace – Before Road Reconstruction Works
Image 2: Springhall Parade – Before Road Reconstruction Works