Henkel Street, Brunswick – Road Reconstruction Works
Council has reconstruced Henkel Street, Brunswick between Percy Street and Alexander Street.
Construction works commenced in February 2020 and were completed in October 2020.
The works comprised:
- Upgrading existing underground drainage system and constructing new pits
- Reconstructing the existing bluestone kerb and channel
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement
- Laying of new asphalt road surface
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between new kerb and footpath edge
- Reconstruction of footpath
- Reinstatement of nature strips
- Total length 420m
Budget and Timelines
- Budget $995,000
- Construction Start Date: February 2020
- Construction End Date: October 2020