Davies Street, Brunswick – Road Reconstruction Works
In 2020-2021 Council reconstructed Davies Street, Brunswick between Payne Street and Barrow Street.
Construction works commenced in August 2020 and completed in December 2020.
The works comprised:
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel.
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement.
- Laying of a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total Length: 230 m
Images: Davies Street – Before and after Road Reconstruction Works