Belair Avenue Park Development
Located within the Glenroy Activity Centre, Belair Avenue Park is a small pocket park that provides a quiet retreat from busy Pascoe Vale Road. It currently contains a car park, public toilet and has a bus interchange between Lytton Street and Belair Avenue.
Council is planning to transform this small pocket park on Belair Avenue Glenroy into an exciting new park.
Concept Plan and Site Consultation
Thanks to everyone who attended the site consultation or wrote in to provide their feedback on the draft concept plan. We have also been meeting with students from Glenroy College for their inputs on the draft concept design. The Open Space Team has been collating your responses and are now developing the detailed design for Belair Avenue Park.
We are currently refining the detailed design, using feedback from the consultations. Once completed the Open Space Team will display the refined concept plan on site for you to view before proceeding to tendering and then construction.
- Community consultation & ideas generation: during September 2019
- Draft concept development: during October 2019
- Present draft concept plan to the community: November 2019
- Detailed design: November 2019 - February 2020
- Construction expected to begin: February 2020
- Completion expected to complete: June 2020.
If you would like further information on this project please email our Landscape Architect Deb Piattoni or phone 9240 1111.