Cole Crescent, Coburg - Road reconstruction works
Council has completed reconstruction of Cole Crescent, Coburg between Harding Street and Grant Street.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels will be altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Reconstruction of the road pavement and laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total Length: 190 metres.
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $390,000
- Construction start date: December 2017
- Construction end date: February 2018