Loch Street, Coburg - Laneway reconstruction works
In 2016-17 Council reconstructed the Laneway at the rear of Loch Street, Coburg adjacent to the Upfield Railway Line.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the bluestone pitcher laneway on a porous concrete base.
- Laying a new asphalt surface to the laneway between 18 and 20 Loch Street.
- Total Length: 410 m
Budget and timelines
- Total Project Cost: $354,000.
- Construction start date: September 2016
- Construction end date: April 2017
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.