Budget and strategic resource plan
Council is currently consulting on the Proposed Budget 2019-20. Submissions are currently open and close on Thursday 23 May 2019 at 5 pm.
The Annual Budget 2018-19 was adopted by Council at its meeting on Monday, 25 June 2018.
- Annual Budget 2018-19 (PDF 2Mb)
- Council Rating Strategy 2018-19 (PDF 934Kb)
- Council Fees and Charges 2018-19 (PDF 766Kb)
Hardcopies of the budget are also available for viewing at a Customer Service Centre from Monday, 9 July 2018.
- Moreland Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street, Coburg
- Brunswick Customer Service Centre, 233 Sydney Road, Brunswick, and
- Glenroy Customer Service Centre, 796N Pascoe Vale Road, Glenroy.
Open Monday to Friday from 8.30 am - 5 pm.
Strategic Resource Plan
The Strategic Resource Plan is a plan of resources, both financial and non financial, required to achieve the strategic objectives adopted in the Council Plan.