Budget and strategic resource plan
Balance the Council budget
We have created an online budget simulator so you can tell us how you think Council should balance its annual budget. The simulator is open until 24 February 2019.
See further details and dates for information sessions.
The Annual Budget 2018-19 was adopted by Council at its meeting on Monday, 25 June 2018.
- Annual Budget 2018-19 (PDF 2Mb)
- Council Rating Strategy 2018-19 (PDF 934Kb)
- Council Fees and Charges 2018-19 (PDF 766Kb)
Hardcopies of the budget are also available for viewing at a Customer Service Centre from Monday, 9 July 2018.
- Moreland Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street, Coburg
- Brunswick Customer Service Centre, 233 Sydney Road, Brunswick, and
- Glenroy Customer Service Centre, 796N Pascoe Vale Road, Glenroy.
Open Monday to Friday from 8.30 am - 5 pm.
Strategic Resource Plan
The Strategic Resource Plan is a plan of resources, both financial and non financial, required to achieve the strategic objectives adopted in the Council Plan.