Notice of Intention to Lease Land
Council is proposing to lease part of the land at 50 - 62 Wheatsheaf Road, Glenroy to a community health provider.
The proposed lease is consistent with Council's Property Leasing Policy and is proposed to be offered on the following terms:
- Term of 20 years
- Rent of $300 per square metre, 2.5% increase annually.
- Three year rent free period to assist the service to become established and viable
- Permitted use: health services
Make a submission
Any person wishing to make a submission on the proposal to lease the land must do so in writing by Monday 29 July 2019.
A person making a submission is entitled to request the submission that they wish to appear in person, or to be represented by a person specified in the submission, in support of the submission at a meeting of the Council or its Planning and Related Matters Committee on a date, time and place to be determined.
You can make a submission quoting reference No.C15/667:
- By post - addressed to Pauline Kiely, Moreland City Council, Locked Bag 10 Moreland 3058
- In person - Council's Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street, Coburg
- Email - Council's Property Team
All submissions will be considered in accordance with section 223 of the Act.
Any person making a written submission under section 223 of the Act is advised that all submissions and personal information in the submission will be handled by Council in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014.
Following the consideration of any submissions, Council will make a decision regarding the proposed lease at a future Council meeting to be determined.
For further information about this propsal please contact Council's Property Officer on 9240 1111.