At Moreland we know there is more to life than what you do at work, which is why we provide our employees with every opportunity to enjoy a work-life balance.
With a workforce of over 1000 full-time, part-time and casual employees, we offer:
- highly competitive salaries
- flexible working arrangements, which include 35 to 38 hour weekly working arrangements with fortnightly or monthly rostered days off
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- salary sacrificing of Active Moreland leisure centre membership, access to novated leasing of motor vehicles and Council-owned childcare and superannuation
- extensive opportunities for training and career development activities
- employer-supported study assistance schemes
- a breastfeeding friendly workplace
- extensive health and wellbeing programs
- an active social club
- discounted health insurance
- a clear code of conduct and organisational values guiding staff behaviour and expectations, and
- an environmentally friendly working environment.