Computer and technology classes
One on one computer help
Any questions about any computer, phone or device.
Bookings on 9389 8603
Drop in computer help
2 pm every Thursday, Brunswick Library
10.30 am - 12 pm, Friday 13 and 27 July, 10 and 24 August, Glenroy Library
Feeling overwhelmed, stuck using your phone or computer program? Join our group to have a cup of tea and share everything tech.
Try an iPad
Battling with your iPad or phone? Want to try one out? Come to this class for complete beginners.
Computers and work
- Are you looking for work?
- Do you need help using a computer or phone to search for jobs and create a resume?
- Do you need help to use computers in your current job?
- Do you need to refresh your computer skills to return to work?
We’ll help you begin or improve your computer skills to help with finding and keeping in work.
Need help with Centrelink or myGov online?
In this session, learn how to:
- Create and use a Centrelink account
- Create and use a myGov account
- Download and use the Centrelink and Medicare mobile apps
- Update your Income and Family Tax Benefit estimate
Interpreters available by request. Spaces limited, bookings required on 9389 8603.
Facebook for Seniors
Do you want to use Facebook but feel unsure? Do you use it but feel unsure? Discover the basics, including privacy settings, in this informal class.
Intro to Wordpress websites and blogs
Are you a complete beginner with making websites? Get started in this class.
Learn about booking flights and accommodation on the internet.
11 am, Wednesday 1 August, Campbell Turnbull Library
You can also book directly with Moreland Libraries by phone.