Pascoe Vale Neighbourhood Facility
Pascoe Vale Neighbourhood Facility is located near Rogers Reserve, Prospect Street, Pascoe Vale.
- 60 seated
- 100 theatre
- 120 standing
Facilities and equipment
- 100 chairs
- 10 trestle tables
- Gas wall heating
- Ceiling fans
- Kitchenette for tea and coffee
- Timber floor
- Natural lighting
- Close to swimming pool in the summer.
Available to hire from 8 am - 10 pm, 7 days a week.
- Community groups: $11.15 per hour (minimum of 3 hours)
- Commercial or private use weekdays: $34 per hour (minimum of 3 hours)
- Commercial or private use weekends: $78.75 per hour (minimum of 3 hours)
Prices effective until 30 June 2018, inclusive of GST.
Facility must be cleaned and vacated by 10 pm.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time as stated on hire agreement.
Public liability insurance
- $27.35 public liability insurance available for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
- $1092.80 bond for events deemed high risk.
Make a booking
- Check availability and request a booking online for Pascoe Vale Neighbourhood Facility.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instuctions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Council Facilities within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellatio of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.
Five minute walk from bus route 513 on Cumberland Road.
Ample parking plus off-street parking for 60 cars, subject to seasonal operating hours of Pascoe Vale Outdoor Pool.