Harry Atkinson Art and Craft Centre
Harry Atkinson Art and Craft Centre is located at the Coburg Lake Reserve, Lake Reserve, off Murray Road, Coburg North.
- 40 seated (40 per room)
- 120 standing (60 per room)
Facilities and equipment
- 80 chairs
- 6 trestle tables
- Gas wall heating
- Ceiling fans
- Kitchenette for tea and coffee
- Carpet and vinyl flooring
- Off street parking.
Available to hire from 8 am - 10 pm, 7 days a week.
- Community groups: $11.15 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Commercial or private use weekdays: $34 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Commercial or private use weekends: $78.75 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
Prices effective until 30 June 2018 inclusive of GST.
Facility must be cleaned and vacated by 10 pm.
The penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time as stated on hire agreement.
Public liability insurance
- $27.35 public liability insurance is available for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
- $273.15 bond applies to all bookings.
- $1092.80 bond for events deemed high risk.
Tentative booking request
- Make a tentative online booking request.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Council Facilities within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council recieves your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid to prior to your event.
Three minute walk from tram 19, Sydney Road.
Five minute walk from bus route 525 and 526 on Murray Road.
Ten minute walk to Batman train station, Upfield line.
Car park, shared with Lake Reserve, for 50 cars. The car park will be locked at 10 pm.