Gowanbrae Community Centre
The community room is located inside the Gowanbrae Community and Children's Centre at 2A Marigold Crescent, Gowanbrae, which includes the child care centre, kindergarten and maternal and child health service.
- 60 seated
- 100 standing
Facilities and equipment
- 50 chairs
- 6 trestle tables
- Heating and cooling
- Fully functioning kitchen includes an oven, stove top and fridge
- Disability access and toilet facilities
- Carpeted floor.
Available to hire from 8 am - 10 pm, 7 days a week.
- Community groups: $11.15 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Commercial or private use weekdays: $33 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Commercial or private use weekends: $76.45 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
Prices effective until 30 June 2017 inclusive of GST.
The facility must be cleaned and vacated by 10 pm.
The penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time as stated on hire agreement.
Public liability insurance
- $26.55 public liability Insurance is available for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability Insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
- $265 bond applies to all bookings.
- $1060 bond for events deemed high risk.
Tentative booking request
- Make a tentative online booking request.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Council Facilities within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.
Tram 59 to Airport West and bus into Gowanbrae.
Limited on-site parking.