Coburg Senior Citizens Centre
Located at 21 Harding Street, Coburg.
- 60 seated
- 80 standing
Facilities and equipment
- Timber floors
- 60 chairs
- Trestle tables
Available for hire from 8 am - 10 pm, 7 days a week, subject to availability.
- $11.15 per hour for community groups (minimum of 3 hours)
- $34 per hour for private users on weekdays((minimum of 3 hours)
- $78.75 per hour for private users on weekends (minimum of 3 hours)
Prices effective until 30 June 2018 inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time as stated on hire agreement.
- $1092.80 bond for events deemed high risk
Public liability insurance
- $27.35 public liability insurance available for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
Tentative booking request
- Make a tentative online booking request.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Council Facilities within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.
- 3 minute walk from Tram 19 on Sydney Road
- 10 minute walk from Tram 1 on Nicholson Street
- 1 minute walk from Bus Route 512 on Harding Street
- 5 minute walk from Bus Route 513, 527, 534, 561, 903 and 956 on Sydney Road
- 0.5km from Coburg Station