Coburg Court House
he Coburg Court House is located next to the former Coburg Police Station on Bell Street.1A Main Street, Coburg
- 60 seated
- 80 standing
- Monday: Not avaliable
- Tuesday to Thursday, 8 am - 9 pm
- Friday to Saturday, 8 am - 10 pm
- Sunday 8 am - 9 pm
- Community groups: $11.15 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Commercial or private use weekdays: $33 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Commercial or private use weekends: $76.45 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
Prices are effective until 30 June 2017, inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time stated on hire agreement.
The facility must be cleaned and vacated by 9 pm Sunday to Thursday, and 10 pm Friday and Saturday.
- $265 bond applies to all bookings.
- Functions deemed high risk by Council incur a $1060 bond.
Public liability insurance
- $26.55 public liability insurance is available for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
Tentative booking request
- Requests must be made at least 14 days before your event.
- Make a tentative online booking request.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Council Facilities within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.
Five minute walk from Tram 19, Sydney Road (400m).
Seven minute walk from Bell Street/Sydney Road bus stop (550m).
Five minute walk from Coburg train station on the Upfield train line (400m).
Parking is limited to 3 car spaces on site at the rear of the building via Service Street. Street parking is limited and subject to restrictions.