Pay venue hire fee
Council's online payments
- You can pay a debtor invoice through Council's website by Visa or MasterCard.
- You need the 'Account number' located on your invoice or statement and your Visa or MasterCard.
Fees which can be paid online as a debtor invoice payment include:
- Commercial bin
- Hall and venue hire
- Primary school holiday program fee
- Property lease
- Road reinstatement fee
- Skip bin
- Sporting ground hire
See aged services invoice payment for details on how to pay aged services invoices and statements.
See building, planning and city infrastructure payments and one-off service fee payments for payment of application and one-off service fee invoices.
BPAY on the internet
If you have internet banking set up, you can pay debtor tax invoices or statements as a BPAY bill. Payments can be made from your savings, cheque or credit card account.
- Login to your internet banking and select the button to pay bills online.
- Enter the Moreland City Council Biller Code 938944, the Reference Number found beside the BPAY symbol on the front of your invoice or statement, and the payment amount.
Pay by phone
Pay debtor tax invoices or statements with a Visa or MasterCard over the phone 24 hours using Council's secure automated system.
- Phone 9240 1111 and press 1 to make a payment. Then press 6 to pay 'debtor invoices' and follow the voice prompts.
- You need the 'Invoice number' on your invoice and your Visa or MasterCard details.
Pay by post
Separate the payment slip at the bottom of your invoice and mail it with your cheque or money order to Moreland City Council, Locked Bag 10, Moreland 3058, before the due date.
Make the cheque or money order payable to ‘Moreland City Council’ and cross it 'Not negotiable'. Do not include cash in the mail.
Council does not provide a receipt for payments received by mail. Keep the top section of the invoice for your records.
Pay in person
Bring your invoice to a Council Customer Service Centre. You can pay by Visa or MasterCard, EFTPOS, cheque, money order, or cash. The minimum payment for all card transactions is $10 and there is no cash out facility.
You can pay your aged care invoice by PostBillpay at a post office or by phone. See the back of your invoice for details.