Coburg Concert Hall
Coburg Concert Hall is located within the Moreland Civic Centre at 90 Bell Street, Coburg.
This venue is ideal for meetings, seminars and training.
- 40 seated U shape
- 100 theatre style
- 150 people standing.
Facilities and equipment
- wall projection screen
- public adress system
- able to divide room into 3 separate rooms
- commercial kitchen adjacent to concert halls is also avaiable for bookings
The Concert Halls are available daily between 9 am - 10 pm.
Hirers can engage a caterer or self cater.
- Concert Halls: $143 per hour (minimum of 3 hours)
- Kitchen: $66 per hour (minimum of 3 hours)
- Community groups: $17 per room, (3 to choose from) per hour (minimum of 3 hours)
Prices effective until 30 June 2017, inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time stated on hire agreement.
- $265 bond applies.
Public liability insurance
- $26.55 public liability Insurance available for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
Book the Coburg Concert Hall
Booking requests must be made at least 4 weeks before your event
- Call Council Bookings on 9240 1111 or email Council Town Halls and Venues.
- Download, complete and send in a Coburg Town Hall and Concert Hall booking form (DOC 454Kb).
- Council contacts you to discuss your booking request.
- Bond and Hall Hire fees are paid for your event.
- Council confirms your booking in writing.
Coburg Concert Hall is located in Moreland Civic Centre at 90 Bell Street, Coburg. It is on a main road near trains, buses and a tram and has a public car park.
5-minute walk from Tram 19, Sydney Road.
2-minute walk from Bus Route 513 and others at the stop on Bell Street.
10-minute walk from Coburg train station on the Upfield train line.
Free public car park in Urquhart Street, behind Coburg Town Hall.