Keep Cup campaign
Less Cups, Less Carbon
More than 3 billion takeaway cups end up in landfill each year in Australia. They cannot be recycled due to the plastic coating on the inside of the cup.
To tackle the issue of non-recyclbale take away coffee cups, Moreland Energy Foundation Ltd (MEFL) and Council have teamed up with local businesses for the Less Cups, Less Carbon project.
The Moreland Zero Carbon KeepCups are now available from Customer Service Centres and participating cafes, with a portion of each sale going towards local carbon reduction projects.
- Black Penguin Café, 90 Sussex Street, Pascoe Vale
- Carpenter’s Son, 1 Michael Street, Brunswick
- Heaven Pizza, Gaffney Street, Coburg North
- Mix Takeaway, 39 Williams Road, Coburg North
- Northern Perk Café, 710 Sydney Road, Brunswick
- Toledo, 116 Albert Street, Brunswick East
- Neruda’s, 210 Albion Street, Brunswick
- Smug Relish, 510 Lygon Street, Brunswick East
- Andre's Cafe, 421 Sydney Road, Coburg
- Choukette, 318 Sydney Road, Brunswick
For more information visit the Moreland Zero Carbon website.