Give away or sell your unwanted goods, find secondhand items for free, swap and share goods and services to reduce waste to landfill and save resources.
There are now several websites and online groups to help keep quality, used items circulating, share skills, save money and reduce waste and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Freecycle is an online email network for donating and finding free secondhand goods with local groups around the world.
- Facebook hosts local area Buy, Swap, Sell groups for the exchange of goods.
- Ziilch is a website for donating and finding free secondhand goods. Notifications are only sent for items you are interested in.
- Openshed is an online resource for sharing rather than buying goods.
- You can also sell goods online at Gumtree and Ebay.