Barista Coffee Level 1 training
This course is designed for 14 to 25 year olds looking to enter the hospitality industry.
The Barista Coffee Level 1 course covers:
- The history of coffee
- Preparing a range of espresso coffees
- Texturing milk correctly
- Coffee machine operation
- How to make each coffee on the menu
- Coffee presentation
- Using and setting the coffee grinder
- Cleaning and maintenance of equipment, and
- Job referral Information.
This program is based on the nationally accredited Unit of Competency ‘Prepare and serve espresso coffee’ (SITHFAB204) by the Australian National Training Authority.Participants receive a certificate of participation in this training course.
This is a free session. Check out the other programs at the Oxygen Youth Space at free training workshops.
14 to 25 year olds
Moreland Youth Services
Selin Erdal, Admin assistant
Phone: 9389 8645