Professional development for early learning educators
We run professional development sessions for educators throughout the year covering a variety of topics. Please see the 2018 Professional Development and Information Sessions brochure (DOC 785Kb) for more information.
Bookings are required for all sessions as numbers are limited.
Upcoming professional development
Introduction to Inclusion Support Program
Thursday 1 March 2018 , 10 am - 12 pm
Moreland Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street, Coburg
What do you know about the new Inclusion Support Program?
In this information session you will learn:
- Objectives of the Inclusion Support Program.
- What types of free support and funding are available including the Innovative Solutions fund.
- How Inclusion Professionals can provide tailored support to Educators.
- How to develop goals for inclusion at your service (Strategic Inclusion Plan).
- What inclusion can look like in practice.
- How to navigate the Inclusion Support Program portal.
This session will be presented by Narelle McNaughton and Sarah Hargrave, Inclusion Support Professionals for Moreland from the Inclusion Support Program (ISP).
For further information please phone 9240 1111.
Ideas for future sessions
If you have an idea for future sessions or have feedback email Council Children's Services or contact us on 9240 1111.