Bizmoreland, the Council business website, informs, connects and supports the Moreland business community.
If you are an existing business, start-up or thinking of investing in Moreland you can connect with the Council Economic Development Branch via Bizmoreland. Visit Bizmoreland for information on:
- Business news, events and networking opportunities
- Resources and business support
- Investment facilitation
- Moreland business publications, and
- Business directory listings.
Register your business on the Moreland Business Directory
If you are a business located in Moreland, the Moreland Business Directory is an excellent way to promote your business to the local and broader community. Inclusion on the directory is free to all Moreland-based businesses. If you are not already on the directory, you can register online by going to the Moreland Business Directory.
- Create or update your profile and include as much relevant information on your business as possible. Your profile on the Moreland Business Directory allows you to include information in a number of different areas including business description, products and services, trading hours and payment methods. You can also include an image or logo.
- To attract enquiries make sure you include an email address. All email enquiries are delivered to you via an automatically generated enquiry form. This means your email address is never disclosed publicly on your profile.