Next Urban Planning Committee meeting agenda
You can view the next Urban Planning Committee meeting agenda on this web page from the Friday afternoon before the meeting. You can also access a copy of the agenda at Council Citizens Service Centres and libraries from the Friday afternoon before the meeting. See upcoming Urban Planning Meeting dates and locations.
Live streaming of Urban Planning Committee meetings
Moreland City Council live streams video of Council meetings and Urban Planning Committee meetings.
Visit the live streaming page to watch the next meeting live online, as well as recordings of previous meetings.
An interpeter can be made available at an Urban Planning Committeel meeting, however a week's notice is required. If this service is required please contact a Customer Service Officer on 9240 1111.
Wednesday 23 August 2017 at 6.30 pm
- Urban Planning Committee meeting agenda with attachments (PDF 37Mb) or Urban Planning Committee meeting agenda with attachments (DOC 27Mb)
- Urban Planning Committee meeting agenda - no attachments (PDF 1Mb)
3. Confirmation of minutes
The minutes of the Urban Planning Committee Meeting held on 26 July 2017 be confirmed.
4. Declaration of interests and/or conflict of interests
5. Committee reports:
Planning and Economic Development
- DED76/17 102 Mcbryde Street, Fawkner - Planning Permit Application MPS/2016/906
- DED77/17 1-7, 106 Mcbryde Street, Fawkner - Application to Amend Planning Permit MPS/2002/209/B
- DED78/17 15, 17 and 19 Hood Crescent, Fawkner - Planning Permit Applications MPS/2016/771 and MPS/2016/774
- DED79/17 122 Middle Street, Hadfield - Planning Permit Application MPS/2016/934
- DED80/17 127 - 137, 139 and Part 149 Nicholson Street, Brunswick East - Amendment to Planning Permit MPS/2013/979
- DED81/17 19 Urquhart Street, Coburg (Pentridge Lot S23) - Planning Application MPS/2016/463
Victorian Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities
Council assesses the Urban Planning Committee meeting reports against the requirements of the Planning and Environment Act 1987(including the Moreland Planning Scheme), which is reviewed by the State Government and which complies with the Victorian Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities.
Copies of the agenda
You can view a copy of the agenda from the Friday afternoon before the Urban Planning Committee meeting at Council Citizens Service Centres and libraries:
- Coburg Citizens Service Centre, Moreland Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street, Coburg
- Brunswick Citizens Service Centre, 233 Sydney Road, Brunswick
- Glenroy Citizens Service Centre, 796N Pascoe Vale Road, Glenroy
- Brunswick Library, 233 Sydney Road, Brunswick
- Campbell Turnbull Library, 220 Melville Road, Brunswick West
- Coburg Library, Corner Victoria and Louisa Streets, Coburg
- Fawkner Library, Jukes Road, Fawkner
- Glenroy Library, 737 Pascoe Vale Road, Glenroy