Waverley Parade, Pascoe Vale South – Road reconstruction works
In 2016/17 Council will be reconstructing Waverley Parade, Pascoe Vale South between Bell Street and Brearley Parade.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in February 2016.
The project is now in the construction phase, with works commencing in September 2016.
The works will comprise:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels will be altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties
- Laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total Length: 270 m
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $512,000
- Construction start date: September 2016
- Construction end date: November 2016