Vaux Street, Pascoe Vale South - road reconstruction works
In 2017/2018 Council reconstructed Vaux Street, Pascoe Vale between Reynolds Parade and Gallipoli Parade.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in March 2017 and construction was completed in October 2017.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels will be altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Laying of a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total length: 190 m
Budget and timelines
- Budget : $295,000.
- Construction start date: September 2017
- Construction end date: October 2017