Perrett Street and Coral Street, Brunswick West - road reconstruction works
In 2017-18 Council will be reconstructing Perrett Street and Coral Street, Brunswick West.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in May 2017 and the design was completed in July 2017.
The project is now in the tender phase, with works to commence in February 2018 and be completed in May 2018.
The works will comprise:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing bluestone kerb and channel. The levels will be altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total length: 200 m
Budget and timelines
- Budget : $560,000
- Construction start date: February 2018
- Construction end date: May 2018