Loch Street, Coburg – Laneway reconstruction works
In 2016/17 Council will be reconstructing the Laneway at the rear of Loch Street, Coburg adjacent to the Upfield Railway Line.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in May 2016.
The project is in the construction phase, with works commencing in September 2016.
The works will comprise:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the bluestone pitcher laneway on a porous concrete base.
- Laying a new asphalt surface to the laneway between 18 and 20 Loch Street.
- Total Length: 410 m
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $518,000.
- Construction start date: September 2016
- Construction end date: February 2017