Cole Crescent, Coburg - road reconstruction works
In 2017-18 Council will be reconstructing Cole Crescent, Coburg between Harding Street and Grant Street.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in March 2017 and the design was completed in August 2017.
The project is now in the tender phase, with construction works set to commence in December 2017 and be completed in February 2018.
The works will comprise:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels will be altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Reconstruction of the road pavement and laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total Length: 190 m
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $390,000
- Construction Start Date: December 2017
- Construction End Date: February 2018