Charles Mutton Reserve Precinct Plan
Council is currently developing a Precinct Plan for Charles Mutton Reserve in Fawkner.
Charles Mutton Reserve is a key active recreation reserve in Fawkner.
Consultation on the Draft Precinct Plan
Council sought feedback on the Charles Mutton Reserve Draft Precinct Plan (PDF 10Mb). Submissions closed at 5 pm on Sunday 15 April 2018.
Feedback received will inform the final precinct plan, which will be presented for a decision at the Council meeting in June 2018.
- October and November 2017 – Community and stakeholder engagement to understand issues and opportunities
- November 2017 to February 2018 – Draft plan prepared
- March 2018 to April 2018 – Draft plan presented for public feedback
- May 2018 – Update plan based on feedback and finalise report
- June 2018 – Final precinct plan to be presented to Council
For further information phone 9240 1111.