Spry Street, Coburg North – Road reconstruction works
In 2016-17 Council reconstructed Spry Street, Coburg North on the east side of Sydney Road.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels will be altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total length: 375 m
Budget and timelines
- Total Project Cost: $507,413
- Construction start date: September 2016
- Construction end date: November 2016
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.