Park Street, Brunswick West – Road and drainage works
In 2016/17 Council completed road and drainage works along Park Street, Brunswick West between Fleming Street and Gibson Avenue.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels will be altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle
access into properties.
- Laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total Length: 550 m
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $720,000
- Construction start date: January 2017
- Construction end date: April 2017
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.