McGregor Street, Pascoe Vale road reconstruction works
Council has completed road reconstruction works at McGregor Street, Pascoe Vale.
The works were required to address poor drainage, kerb and channel and road pavement conditions along the street.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in February 2015 and the design completed in June 2015.
The works were undertaken by ADP Constructions Pty Ltd and comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits including connection of house drains into the new drainage system.
- Construction of new kerb and channel, footpath and vehicle crossings.
- Reinstatement of nature strips to match new kerb levels.
- Lay new asphalt road pavement.
- Total Length: 240 m
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $193,800
- Construction start date: October 2015
- Construction end date: December 2015
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.