Lytton Street, Glenroy road reconstruction works
In 2015-16 Council reconstructed Lytton Street, Glenroy between Chapman Avenue and William Street.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in June 2015 with the design being completed in July 2015.
The project is now completed.
The works included:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel on the existing alignment
- Laying a new asphalt road surface
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge
- Reinstatement of nature strips
- Total Length: 359m
Budget and timeline
- Budget: $433,600
- Construction start date: October 2015
- Construction end date: February 2016
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.